Sunday, 11 June 2017

Holiday Lookbook - Menorca 2017



Summer is my favourite season of the year, I love the heat, the holidays and most of all..the fashion. I have just got back from a week in beautiful Menorca and I wanted to share some of my holiday outfits. I love getting dressed up and holidays are the perfect excuse to do just that. I bought a lot of holiday clothes last year so I have re-worn a lot this year, but I have also bought a few new pieces to keep my wardrobe up to date. I'm always looking for new ideas for holiday outfits so I thought this post could be useful for anyone needing a bit of inspiration!

 

Wide leg trousers are making a come back! I have never owned a pair before as I wasn't sure they would suit me, but this Missguided pair really caught my eye and I am so glad I tried them! They are a beautiful satin fabric which glide over my legs (sold out!😢 similar here). The only complaint I have is that I wish they were longer so they covered my heels, but I still love them! I have paired these trousers with an old lace bralet from Topshop which comes out of my wardrobe every Summer! (similar here). You could also dress these trousers down with flat sandals and a loose vest top (tucked in). 


This bardot playsuit was featured in my Affordable Fashion post last year! It's one of my many Primark bargains. Playsuits are so easy to just throw on in an evening and they are so comfy too! I have found a few similar versions here, here and here. Wedges came back into fashion last year and they're definitely still a must-have item this summer.


This maxi dress is perfect for putting over a bikini to go and explore. We hired a car for a day in Menorca and drove up a beautiful mountain, this dress kept me cool but covered me up enough too. New Look have some beautiful cover ups this year, such as this one. Maxi dresses make it look like you've made a lot of effort, when really you haven't at all! 


Finally, this is another of my Primark bargains, this jumpsuit was £12! I love wearing white when I'm abroad as it tends to make me look more tanned and its flattering too. This is quite a tailored jumpsuit and I love how it pulls in at the waist (similar here). This year, culottes are really in fashion and the jumpsuits look so comfy yet glam, I love this one from Missguided. 

I really hope you have enjoyed this post and it has given you some inspiration for your summer wardrobe!
Whats your go-to outfit on holiday?
Thanks for reading! 

Becci x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig