Saturday, 15 April 2017

Makeup products I buy again and again..

Hello everyone! I would firstly like to just apologise for the lack of blog posts recently, I have been really struggling to juggle everything, so my blog had to take a back seat. But, I have one more assignment due before I finish for Summer and then I can blog properly again!

Anyway, this blog post is all about the makeup products I constantly have in my makeup bag. I wanted to give you information on each of them and explain why I go back to these products time and time again! 


I am not the most adventurous person with makeup, I tend to wear the same look most days, and then make it heavier if I'm going out or have a special occasion. Once I find a product I love, I don't really deviate from it! 


The first product is the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I LOVE this product. It is a primer with moisturiser in, which is perfect for someone like me, as I have really dry areas on my face. It makes your face so soft to then apply your makeup to, and really does make my makeup last all day! Oh, and it also smells amazing!


I don't know if it's just me, but it has taken SO long to find a foundation I would actually re-buy! I have tried so many that have been recommended to me, but none of them have really made me want to use them again and again. I bought this L'Oreal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation simply because I wasn't happy with any of the ones I was using, and for £7.99 it wasn't too much to loose! (Compared to £30 ones!). I really like it, the colour is perfect for me and the coverage is just right. I don't like my foundation too heavy but if I do want a heavier look, it's great for layering.  


This lipstick is literally the best lipstick I've ever used. I HATE matte lipsticks, they dry my lips out and I find I get a really bad line across my lip after wearing them. This lipstick is from a brand called "Forever" (Shade "Almond") and it is the perfect nude, as well as being really moisturising. I can wear it all day and it stays perfect too!


I must admit, I bought this product because so many people were using it and I just had to see what the fuss was about! I have really thin eyebrows from years of plucking them when I was younger (read my blog post about this here) so I have to fill them in every morning. This Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomade is so easy to apply and you have so much control with it. You can apply more product for a heavy look, or less for a more natural look. I use the shade "Taupe" and I apply it with my Zoeva 317/Wing Liner Brush


Finally, I have been using the L'Oreal Ultra Precision Liquid Liner for years! I always wear a very thin line under my eyes as they are very blue so they need a bit of dark to stand out! I always get asked how I get such a perfect line, and it really is just this product. It's also amazing for doing wing liner as you get so much control with it! And it lasts ALL day and night!

I hope you have enjoyed reading about the make up products I use every day and continue to replace, I know I find posts similar to this very useful as I'm always a bit scared to try new products! 

Hope you all have a lovely Easter and eat chocolate for breakfast! 
Becci x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely babe! And I live the dip brow too ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Louise! It's the best! ☺ xx

      Delete

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig