Saturday, 14 January 2017

OOTD - Street Style

Hey everyone! Just a quick outfit post today, I absolutely love doing these. From the styling to seeing the finished photos, it makes me so happy! Couldn't do it without my fab photographer, of course. We have a little delay on new outfit posts as the weather was not on our side today, but I have lots of other content planned anyway! But I am so excited to shoot all my new outfits soon and get them up on my blog! 

This outfit is a really casual daytime outfit that you could easily dress up for an evening with some heeled over-the-knee boots and a clutch! Outfits that I can just throw on take up the majority of my wardrobe, they are just so easy when I'm up early to go to Birmingham or work. 

Hope you enjoy this post! As always, I'd love to know what you think.





Becci x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. What a cute outfit! I love the blush pink colour on the dress x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig