Friday, 16 September 2016

OOTD - The Grey Duster

Although summer seems to be clinging on at the moment, i'm so ready for Autumn/Winter fashion. 

I have already been getting a few pieces ready for the colder weather and I wanted to show you my favourite jacket at the moment - The Duster. This trend has been around for quite a few seasons now and they are the perfect "in-between" jacket, especially with how unpredictable the weather is.

This duster is another one of my Primark bargains, it was only £20! For such a wardrobe staple, it's so affordable and they also do it in Black and Nude.



I love to layer my clothes as it gives your outfit so much more detail and you can remove/add items if the weather does change.



I bought these grey heels to go with my duster, and they compliment each other perfectly. I really love this colour at the moment and I had been looking for some grey heels that weren't too high for ages! (New Look - similar here)



My double western belt is great to go with high-waisted jeans and it sits perfectly on my waist, which i've struggled to find one that does this in the past! (New Look - similar here)


I am also wearing my favourite "go to" top from Missguided. I absolutely love the choker style at the moment and this one is perfect for me as it's not too low cut.


This outfit is such an easy one, the duster can be dressed up or down, and it is really light and comfy too!
I will definitely be getting this duster in the Nude colour too!

What do you think of this outfit?

Becci x



Are we Instagram and Twitter friends?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig