Sunday, 4 September 2016

OOTD - Festival Vibes

I love festival outfits, and although I haven't been to any festivals myself this year, I love seeing everyone's photos of what they wore. It's one of the only places you can wear things that wouldn't usually go together, put your hair on the top of your head, spread glitter all over your face, and still look good. 

I was so jealous of everyone at V festival this year, especially as it was only down the road from us. But, as you saw in my "glamping" post (read here), I just can't do camping.

I thought I would put together a couple of outfits I would have worn if I'd have gone to a festival this year (minus the heels).

Both outfits are from Esperar Boutique in Shrewsbury. There are so many summery outfits in the sale there now! 




I really love the colours of this playsuit. Blue is not a colour I usually wear, but I am really drawn to this piece. I also love the little pom-pom details on the playsuit and it is really flattering too. I have paired it with simple sandals which would not last two minutes at a festival (practical as ever, Bec), if I was really taking this playsuit to a festival I would definitely have my hunter wellies on and a big fringe bag (and probably a raincoat, as it always rains here:)).




This dress is so pretty and I love the bohemian vibe. I would never usually buy a dress like this, mainly because I don't wear much black, but as soon as I tried it on I loved it! The little button details and split up the front are so lovely and you really don't need to add much to it. Little ankle boots and a shoulder bag would really complete this outfit. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post. Hopefully I can actually go to a festival next year to wear these outfits!

Becci x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig