Thursday, 22 September 2016

Coconut Lane UK - Haul

I have recently discovered the most amazing online shop for pretty quotes and marble accessories! I came across Coconut Lane on Instagram and I was seriously in awe of their gorgeous designs and "instagrammable" imagery.
They have so many different designs to choose from and a quote to fit everyone. They also do beautiful accessories and homeware.


Of course, I had to get my favourite quote.


I also treated myself to this gorgeous pink swirly notepad to write all my blog post ideas in.


Everything is perfect for flatlays and for backgrounds of pictures.


The quotes come in A4 size or greeting card size, and the A4 ones are just £6! I found a frame for around £1.50 in Wilkinsons, this is a really cheap and easy way of getting new wall art for your home.


I love gold jewellery at the moment, especially as Rose Gold has become really fashionable recently. I was really drawn to this pendant, the crystal comes in three different colours/styles, including a beautiful marble one!

You can get 20% off with "frontrowfascination20"

Let me know if you place an order!

Becci x




Keep up with me on Instagram and Twitter!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These are so cute! Love their stuff! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they! Everything is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig