Friday, 12 August 2016

Affordable Fashion - Primark

Being a student, I have to live on a budget (well..I try). I like to buy a lot of clothes, so I can keep changing my style and keeping up with the trends, so they have to be affordable. 

The high street shops are ruthless with each other. You can see something in Topshop one week for £40, then it's in shops such as Primark and New Look the following week for less than half the price. They do copy each other, so you just have to know what to look for. I go into shops that would stretch the budget a little just to get an idea of what they are doing, they are the ones who get the trends in first and they can charge a premium for this. 

Now, I know what Primark used to be like. Especially the one near me. There were clothes all over the floor, staff who couldn't care less and you really had to root through EVERYTHING to find something worth buying. But, I really feel like they've completely turned this around. I absolutely love Primark now, especially for fast fashion. It's the best feeling when people just can't believe something is from Primark, and you've paid about £6 for it!

I have put together some of my favourite trends from last month and I don't even have to say sorry to my bank balance for them. 



Buying affordable clothes that don't look cheap is the best way to have new clothes all the time without breaking the bank, that's my excuse anyway.


The Midi Dress


 



This £6 midi dress is such a gorgeous colour, blush is very summery and on trend at the moment, so you can simply accessorise it with a few items. 

Wedges - Individual Boutique - similar here | Bag - New Look - similar here

The Bardot Playsuit




I really can't believe this bardot playsuit was £10. I've seen similar ones online for over £20! It came with the little belt too and it's such a comfy outfit.

Choker - ASOS | Sandals - Individual Boutique - similar here (sale!)

Floral Print



 

Next, is this £8 blouse. Which I think looks a lot more expensive! It is perfect with high waisted skinnies and the cut out shoulders are really on trend.

Bag - Mulberry | Jeans - Topshop | Sandals - as above

Military Style




I can not believe this dress was £13! The tailoring of it is so lovely, it glides over your body perfectly. The big pockets and tie up belt are really lovely features that make the dress look a lot more expensive than it is. 

Choker - ASOS | Shoes - Next - similar here

Mustard





Finally, this bodysuit was £6. I love the neckline as it cuts straight across. Bodysuits are so easy to throw on and I have so many of them! I like to put them with high waisted jeans, but I also like to have something over the top such as this body chain to complete the look.

Body Chain - New Look (sale!) | Jeans - Topshop | Jacket - Topshop - similar here | Boots - H&M (instore) 

I haven't tagged the Primark clothing as they do not have a transaction website. The items were bought within the last month so they will hopefully still be in store. 

Hope you enjoyed my little haul and it has inspired some of your next purchases!
What's the best buy you've ever bought from Primark?

Becci x 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh, Becci, this is fab! Gorgeous photos and I love the idea of showing off how cheapy fashion can look like it has come from the cat walk. My best buy from Primarni has to be my recent Guns n' Roses baby pink t-shirt. It rocks.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much!! Oh yes i've seen that in there! Such a cool tee just to throw on! Thanks for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete

© Front Row Fascination. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig